It’s pretty crazy to think that over the past year, I’ve written and published a total of four blog posts. FOUR.
That’s about one every 3 months or so.
I’ve been really itching to do some more writing and I haven’t been able to really sit down and come up with something valuable or meaningful to say, so I didn’t. Then I decided, with help from a fellow new blogger, that I am ready to just write. For me. No one else in particular. If someone decides to read what I feel like talking about, then that’s pretty neat!
So, here I am! I’m back. With what exactly? I’m not so sure, but a lot has happened since my last post and within the last year so I would love to get you up to speed!
1. I got out of the Navy a little over a year ago and became a stay-at-home-mom. That’s been quite a whirlwind in itself and then we threw in…
2. We moved across the country to a new duty station this year! It’s pretty exciting (and nerve wracking) to move to a new place. But here we are! And I’m excited to write about our new adventures!
3. I found a new/old home church. Old: because it’s the sister church of the one I used to go to years ago. New: because it’s about a year and a half old now!
4. I have started to homeschool the kids. WHOAH. Never thought about the possibility of ever being a teacher – ever. And here I am, teaching my kids. It’s only the beginning!
5. I started getting rid of all of my stuff. Okay, not all of it, but a pretty decent chunk of it! For now. Before we moved, we downsized since we moved into a much smaller home…but now, I want to get rid of MORE. I’ll be talking more about our path to “doing more & living with less.”
6. I started really paying more attention to ethical and sustainable fashion. Will definitely be talking more about this as I get more into it! I did a 10×10 challenge in July and it was so fun! I learned a lot.
7. I resigned from my business with Agnes & Dora. Come to find out…I’m not much of a business person. Ha! Although, I did go from being solely a Poshmark buyer to a seller…
8. I scaled back my obsession with planners and all of the crafty things that came along with it! I’ll be talking about what I’m doing now and what I’m doing with all of the extra “stuff.”
9. I’ve been slowly learning more and more about waste. Especially plastics. So, I’m looking forward to learning even MORE and sharing our zero waste journey with you!
Wow! I didn’t even know I had that many points to talk about until I started typing this thing out! And as I’m typing this sentence, I’m remembering a few other things! I think I’ll save those for a rainy day. 😉
If you’ve made it this far, I would like to thank you for joining me! And I hope we can continue on this journey of life together! Stay tuned for the new blog posts!